Oh Music - Terms Of Services
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user account.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access this app and for any activities.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, photos, profiles, links that you submit, post and display on our app.
- You may not use this app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not copy, create a derivative work of, nor modify another app to falsely imply that it is associated with this app.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” ”chain letters,” ”pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation to any users.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt app or servers or networks connected to Oh Music app such as the transmission of worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature applicable local, state, national or international law.
- You must not, in using app, intentionally or unintentionally violate any application local, state, national or international law.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your app account. While we prohibit such conduct and content within the app, you understand and agree that Oh Music app be responsible for the content posted on its app.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate our service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasonable judgement.
- As a condition of your use of this app, you agree that Oh Music app has the right, for any purpose, to retain, use and publish in an aggregate manner information collected from your use of the app.
- We reserve the right to reclaim the usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claims or trademark on those.
You agree not to use this app to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, store or otherwise make available any material that infringes copyrighted material or promotes the violation of intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to trademark and patent violations;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, ”chain letters,” ”pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Oh Music app officials, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Disobey any requirement, procedures or policies or regulations connected to this app;
- For in-app purchases made through the App Store, we do not have the right to issue any refunds. The only way to receive a refund for such purchases is to contact Apple.
All the resources including the images, videos, audios and texts are protected by the trademark and copyright. Any use of the above sources without permission is illegal. All right, title, and interest in and to this app (excluding content provided by users) are and will remain as exclusive property of this app and its licensors. The services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both China and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the App name or any of the App trademarks, logos, domain names, images, videos, audios and texts and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding this app is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.